The Couple Checkup is provided in partnership with Life Innovations and provides an extensive assessment of your relationship.
Take the Couple Checkup and you will be on your way to building a healthier, more fulfilling relationship!
Couple Checkup will aid you in identifying the strengths and weaknesses in your relationship. Using Couple Checkup – Alpha Resource Center online relationship assessment tool – you can pinpoint your strengths as a couple and the areas where you could use a helping hand.
How it works:
- STEP 1: Select “Couple Checkup” from the membership menu
- STEP 2: Select the appropriate “Couple Checkup” menu item (dating, engaged, married) and click the “Get Started!” button
- STEP 3: Use your credit card and/or voucher code to pay for the “Couple Checkup”
- STEP 4: Go to your e-mail and click on the link provided
- STEP 5: Login using your “Couple Checkup” account number and password
- STEP 6: You and your partner will individually answer a series of questions relating to 20 different aspects of your relationship
- STEP 7: Review the results with your partner/spouse
What you’ll learn:
Your assessment results will identify your “couple type,” discussion points, personality scales, a resource guide and your strength and growth areas in the following topics:
- Conflict resolution
- Financial management
- Marriage expectations
- Relationship roles
- Affection and sexual expectations
- Faith in practice
- Couple closeness and flexibility
- And more . . .
Want to talk with a coach about your results?
The Couple Checkup is part of a suite of relationship tools offered by Alpha Resource Center. To get the most from your report, share your results with your coach/therapist for further guidance. If you do not have a coach/therapist, contact Alpha Resource Center at AskAlpha@alpharesourcecenter.org for a recommendation to a therapist who is certified in the Couple Check-up assessment. Charges for coaching time are by arrangement with the coach/therapist.
The Couple Checkup section above is secure. All personal and financial information is protected and is not shared with anyone else.
Marriage Success Tools
Blog: Related Articles
Nov 11, 2020
Silence in a relationship can be deafening – drowning out the ability to listen to and hear your partner. If you and your partner have shut down, excluding any type of meaningful communication, you are at risk for a break-up … Read More
View all marriage success articles